Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mont Tremblant, Quebec







Just over an hour and a half drive from Ottawa, Mt. Tremblant is the perfect summer day trip. 
The lower chair lift is free up to the village. Once in the village, you can take the cable car to the top,  walk around, enjoy a little picnic, and then back down to the village for a run around the splash pad. 

The hubby and I took turns cruising down the mountain on go karts with our boys. I went up with our 2 year old for the ride, and waiting in line I had MAJOR anxiety. I was watching someone try and figure out these cars, and they just could not get it. It made me panic. 
Why did I bring him all the way up here? He's too little. What an idiot! What if I crash? What if I lose control? Blah, blah, blah... It was awesome - the driving, not the anxiety. 
I had complete control over the speed, and it was very simple to manage. 
Not an inexpensive experience but, fun nonetheless.

Of course, all of this has to end with ice cream. Soft serve. Chocolate dip. Done.


1 comment:

  1. Loving all the pics but especially the one with Daddy and all the kids! xo

    ReplyDelete