Monday, June 21, 2010

Jet Lag

Here we are working through this process of getting our poor babe back on Canada time. It has been a rough couple of nights.
Last night he woke up crying at 2am and was awake and/or upset off and on until he decided it was time to get up at 6am.
One thing about L though, he may have a bad night but once it's day time he is a pretty happy little guy.

I read Arnica is very good for jet lag so we have been giving him that. Making sure he is well fed all day so that it isn't hunger he wakes for in the night, and giving him lots of space to be active during the proper time. Any other ideas for dealing with jet lag?

His early nap has been as normal as before we left, but the afternoon nap is where he gets confused and thinks it's night time. :(

Anyway, here is as far as I go today because I feel a little like a train wreck. I think the two of us need to get out and enjoy some sun, and I have to TRY and nap when he naps. That is one of the most difficult things to do, I think. I always have so many things I would like to accomplish and do for me that it is hard for me to give up that chunk of time to sleep.
It may not be quite so hard today!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment