Thursday, April 28, 2011

I AM...

I AM addicted to, and missing out on valuable sleep in the early night hours due to, Jack Bauer and his crazy antics in Season 7.

I AM drinking a lot of Earth Mama Angel Baby Milkmaid tea and loving it.

I AM reading this amazing blog which I discovered through this other amazing blog. Man I love this world of bloggers. Isn't it cool how it has created role models, inspiration and a kind of celebrity, out of both working and stay-at-home mamas, and normal awesome chicks everywhere??!

I AM pining for these amazing pants which I WILL buy the pattern for, and then my pining will be instead for some time when I can sew them!


*image borrowed from Burdastyle.com

I AM so into adding a teaspoon or so of vanilla to my pancake mix thanks to one of my sisters-in-law.

I AM having fun with my baby boys at the Early Years Centre, which is awesomely free (for all you Ontario based mamas out there).

I AM looking forward to voting on May 2nd.


*image borrowed from testcanada.com

And even moreso...
I AM REALLY looking forward to a flight at the end of May to visit my family, where I can properly introduce the newest member of our clan, and where they can get to know Levi at this oh so hilarious, and sometimes rowdy stage of his life.

I AM eating TOO much Lindor Dark Chocolate which IS what we probably will be eating in heaven.

I AM happy for moments of beauty amidst these days of rainfall. It is spring after all! Time to let it be, and enjoy it while it's here.



...And I AM tired, oh SO tired but I AM love, love, LOVING being a mama twice over!!



Happy Thursday!
What are you up to?
xo

3 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful post and the shot of you with your boy's is great!
    PS-I agree with you on the chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the cutest ever!!! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Janie- I love this post. I am so happy you are doing so well. You look so happy!

    ReplyDelete