Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Very Simple Toy to Make

This is really the simplest "toy" to make. All I used was an empty formula container with the top, and a few tin frozen juice lids (they don't have any sharp edges). Really any container will do, and any lids will do.



Just cut a slit the size of the lids you are using in the top of the container, and you're done. I also covered the container in fabric to make it look a little nicer.

The little dude loves it! He just slides in the lids, runs to me with the container so I can open it and off he goes again. Guess I'll need to drink a lot of juice, cause there are only 4 lids right now - he's keeping me very busy!



It's amazing what will entertain your babes with you barely spending a cent. :)

1 comment:

  1. What a good idea! He has such a sweet/serious look in that last pic.

    ReplyDelete