Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thrifted Find Needs TLC


I found this awesome crocheted lap blanket at the thrift shop last week for 3 bucks!
The only problem is, it has a serious need for TLC and I'm not quite sure how to give it...
There are a few squares that have unravelled or torn, and the loose ends clipped.







Any links or thoughts anyone can share that may lead to the repair of this blanket would be greatly appreciated.



In the meantime, I'm on a yarn mission to work on this project. This is very likely one of those things that will sit on a project pile for many moons before it receives attention. Hopefully, one day not too far from this one I can show you how I mended it!

1 comment:

  1. I am not a crocheter [ is that right?], but I am wondering about darning the squares so they don't continue to unravel? Regardless, how wonderful to get such a great afghan and for only $3.00!

    ReplyDelete