Sunday, December 26, 2010

Handmade for Hubby

I'm sorry I couldn't have shown these before and possibly helped somebody out with handmade gift ideas for the man of their house, but I just couldn't spill the surprises!

Matching jammy pants for daddy and baby boy. For Jim's pajama pants I used this super easy tutorial, and I plan to make myself a pair using the same.





A bi-fold wallet made from this tutorial.





And, two buttons thanks to a cheap badge maker I picked up at the craft shop. I sure would love a "real" badge maker but they seem to be at least a couple hundred dollars. :(
I cross-stitched the button on the left, and for the one on the right I found and printed a map I liked of my husband's birthplace.



So, this for real is my last handmade holiday post, even if it is belated. I'm looking forward to next year already!

No comments:

Post a Comment