Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Simple Gift For Daddy

I suppose these things are best blogged about beforehand. You know, to share a helpful, and incredibly simple idea, in a time of need, but I just can't take the chance of my Mr. seeing what I'm up to. Also being one of my biggest supporters, I know he would look. Hey, there is always next year for you to try this one out. It would be a dandy birthday surprise as well!

Levi and Owen coloured on an 8.5x11 piece of card stock.
Owen's orange crayon scratches are just barely visible in behind Levi's marker drawing. Owen had a brief chance with the markers but, I tell ya, he doesn't waste a moment that one. A marker was veering toward his mouth the second he picked it up. He did have a little crayon nibble as well, but not before sharing a teeny bit of his colouring skills for daddy.
Levi get's more into colouring by the day, and I love it! He was incredibly proud, giving this gift.


I glued the card stock to a piece of blue bristol board. Added a recent photo of the bubs. Wrote Happy Father's Day 2012 with a white gel pen onto the blue board, and took this baby into Staples to have it laminated for a fiver.

And there you have the Father's Day Breakfast placemat!



XO





No comments:

Post a Comment